Buzzoodle Ron has more insight for us on Buzz Marketing. Today his blog gives us six reasons why we should all learn more about “buzz”. Ron’s reasons are:
1) Understanding what makes a product or company buzz worthy changes your perspective on opportunities.
2) Taking advantage of buzz opportunities will help you advance your career while helping your organization grow.
3) Creating buzz about yourself and your skills makes you more marketable.
4) Somehow, things just seem easier to achieve when you understand word of mouth and buzz.
5) You understand how to influence others and are more keenly aware of how your surroundings influence you.
6) You are aware of the fact that one person's opinion can be very valuable but people do spread buzz for ulterior motives sometimes.
I agree wholeheartedly. There is nothing more valuable to a small business than positive word of mouth. You can take that to the bank.